New Family or Student Admissions Process
Please contact the administration to schedule your appointment with the Principal. Please bring to the appointment:
• A copy of the most recent Report Card (if applicable)
• A copy of any professional learning assessments (if applicable), AND
• Any psycho-educational assessments or current IEP (if applicable).
You can use the checklist to ensure that everything is completed. Your registration application will not be accepted until all forms and payments are received.
- Interview with the Principal.
- Copy of the most recent Report Card (if applicable).
- Copy of any professional learning assessments (if applicable).
- Copy of Child(ren)’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Child(ren)’s Immunization Record.
- Completed Registration Form. £ Pre-Authorized Payment Agreement (PAD) (if applicable).
- One cheque for the Capital Levy (for new families only).
- One Tuition cheque dated for May 1, 2020 OR Two Tuition cheques dated for May 1, 2020 and November 1, 2020).
- GIFTS cheque post dated for May 31 2021 in the amount of $750
Returning Students Admissions Process
All students of the Burlington Christian Academy will be auto-enrolled for the subsequent school year. Parents or student’s legal guardians will be required to provide the school with a completed School Year Programs Selection Form to declare what programs are preferred for the subsequent school year on or before the required date specified on that year’s form.
Fees and Payment rates with their due dates for the following school year will be posted in the Registration Package for that year and applied each year starting May 1st. Families will be sent an invoice that details the Fees and Payments by email. Unless notified otherwise (before the date specified in the Registration Package), Burlington Christian Academy will apply the same payment plan for the family as was previously requested. New PAD forms are to be filled out for families who have a pre-authorized debit (PAD) in place for the current school year. The new rates and fees will be applied as per the invoice starting May 1, 2020.