The orders are NOW CLOSED for the 2018-2019 school year. But for those of you who are new to us (welcome!) and are planning ahead, here’s all you need to know about FRIDAY PIZZA LUNCH!
Each year, we run a Pizza lunch on Fridays for our students, which is a great way for us to fundraise for improvements to BCA! Your pizza lunch helps keep BCA a thriving and exciting place to learn–and let’s not forget: this is one day a week that you are NOT making a lunch.
Ordering Opens in the early Fall 2019
- Pizza Lunch Orders are taken in late-September, early-October FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. We receive a significant discount by ordering in advance. Don’t worry, we’ll give you head’s up (because we’re as excited as you are).
- Please do separate orders for each child. Even if you have more than one child ordering the EXACT same items on the same days, please do their orders separately. This make lives easier for our wonderful volunteers because the orders are grouped by grade level.
- Late orders cannot be processed. Once the order desk is closed, it’s closed.
ON THE MENU
Pizza from Pizza Pizza:
- gluten-free pepperoni
- Kernels Butter salt popcorn bags
- TCBY chocolate/vanilla Swirl Cups
All flavours of popcorn can be purchased at all recess periods throughout the week for $2 a bag!
- apple juice
- fruit punch
Did you know you can order milk (chocolate and regular) throughout the year at the reception?